Questions & Answers
Q: Why misanthropy?
A: Why not, ass hole.
Q: Something buried deep under the sea?
A: You bet.
Q: Are you talking to yourself?
A: I believe that's from British Columbia, whatever it is, or maybe it's two things, in which case only one is from British Columbia, unless they both are.
Q: Empty yet?
Q: Talking points?
A: Talk radio, talk show hosts, talkie walkies (French), taking dogs for a bath.
A: An awkward situation when I was 24, but now this room just smells like pee.
Q: Should convicts be allowed to celebrate their birthday?
Q: When will you leave?
A: Two after.
Q: In habit?
A: Out of habit.
Q: Explain the relation.
A: Is that a question?
Q: Are you a knot?
A: I am knot-like or, knotish, and a troublemaker.
Q: Seen a fjord?
Q: Believe in fjords?
A: Well in September, I believe the sky was the color a car, but it's raining now, so I should stay indoors.
Q: Can you sense me? Is this over?
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Sunday, January 3, 2010
- "I can't really open this book."
- "Let's see now, what day is it, Sunday?"
- "I'm eating my own roller coaster derby, Jessica. Please be my Finnish swan." (possibly misheard)
- "I mean, put them in the guillotine then... oh I was trying to avoid him." (two people talking at once)
- "It's worth seeing, Montesquieu." or possibly, "It's worth seeing Montesquieu."
- "In my eye."
- "That's pretty out of control."
- "Vroom." (from a car)
- They really fit an entire kitchen in that."
- "I really like salt."
- "That should be a true story."
- "You've been out I guess."
- "Shhrp." (strange noise from indeterminate source)
- The Breeze
- The Flying Dutchkite
- The Singing Nun of Kites
- Light Kite: the Kite that Talks
- Boring Jennifer's Kite of One Color
- The Vampire's Kite
- The Great White Kite
- Kitaroo: the Australian Boxing Kite
- The Dutch Dike Kite
- Kitey Kitey Kitey
- Kite on Fire
- Blighted Kite: The Kite for Poor Neighborhood Kite Flying
- Sight Kite: The Seeing Eye Kite
- Mite Kite: The World's Tiniest Kite
- Oh My God You're a Stupid Kite
- Night Kite: For those Kite Flying Nights (Glows in the Dark!)
- Dr. Kite's Kite (Prescription Only)
- Kitty Kite: Meow Meow
- Kite-o-rama (actually more of a radio controlled airplane than a kite)
- Kitey Kelly: The Gossip Kite
- Kite Armstrong: the Only Kite you can Fly in Space
- Danger Kite: Now with Missiles
- Git Kite Kit: For the Asshole Hobbyist
- Kid Kite: Grows Up Big and Strong
- The Kite: the Only Kite You'll Ever Need
- Human Interaction
- My Internal Organs
- The Fast Pace of the Modern World