Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why Misanthropy?

Questions & Answers

Q: Why misanthropy?
A: Why not, ass hole.

Q: Something buried deep under the sea?
A: You bet.

Q: Are you talking to yourself?
A: I believe that's from British Columbia, whatever it is, or maybe it's two things, in which case only one is from British Columbia, unless they both are.

Q: Empty yet?
A: Beforehand.

Q: Talking points?
A: Talk radio, talk show hosts, talkie walkies (French), taking dogs for a bath.

Q: Smegma
A: An awkward situation when I was 24, but now this room just smells like pee.

Q: Should convicts be allowed to celebrate their birthday?
A: No.

Q: When will you leave?
A: Two after.

Q: In habit?
A: Out of habit.

Q: Explain the relation.
A: Is that a question?

Q: Are you a knot?
A: I am knot-like or, knotish, and a troublemaker.

Q: Seen a fjord?
A: Yes.

Q: Believe in fjords?
A: Well in September, I believe the sky was the color a car, but it's raining now, so I should stay indoors.

Q: Can you sense me? Is this over?
A: Mule.

No comments:

Post a Comment